FOTOSETY

2010 buick lacrosse stabilitrak recall

Including power steering light, check engine light, service stability light. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. Anyways, I have a 2012 Buick Lacrosse and I know that there was a recall issued for all years 2010-2015. Learn about our recall process . At that point, the car disables itself and you cannot push the accelerator, making it difficult to get off the highway. Car problem(s) with the 2010 BUICK LACROSSE. Had it to 3 dealerships over past 2 years and replaced a variety of things including ECM and BCM to no avail. This appears to be more of a GM issue rather than just to Buick. Machanic advised me that it would take more than one engine flush to fix the problem. First, let’s talk about what ESC is and how it works. One of the most common issues with the Buick Regal, or any newer GM vehicle is the “Service StabiliTrak” warning. Problem with your 2010 Buick LaCrosse? The dealer's service rep said GM told them heard of similar incidents in Lacrosse. I have been very fortunate thus far to not get into a bad wreck losing my life or crashing into someone else and killing them. StabiliTrak OFF light and ABS. My car started throwing codes for service stabilitrack, service suspension and then led to more codes for lost communications with transmission, throttle, powering down. No one can seem to find a diagnosis for my vehicle problems not even the dealer. 42,000 miles; Could not press on steering box on left above. However, for the longest time, everyday the StabaliTrak would show up on the screen in my car. I need help on this as there are no mechanics that can resolve this issue. Complaints can be spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem. While driving various speeds, the brake and stabilitrak warning indicators illuminated continuously. TRAC off, Service Traction Control System light on, Service Stabilitrak light and/or have the. Average repair cost is $10 at 125,000 miles. problem # 13. I asked what if fix ididn't work? Campaign: 14V447000 on 07/22/2014 Component: Seats:front assembly:power adjust Manufactured: 06/30/2010 - 06/08/2011 Affected: 414,333 Defect: General motors llc (gm) is recalling certain model year 2011-2012 buick lacrosse, regal and chevrolet camaro, as well as certain 2010-2012 cadillac srx, chevrolet equinox and gmc terrain vehicles, equipped with … Level 3: An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points. So after not two but three upper engine flushes the problem of having the check engine light intermittently display is not resolved. summary: gm is recalling certain model year 2012 buick lacrosse passenger vehicles manufactured from june 9, 2011, through july 2, 2011, for failing to conform to the requirements of federal motor vehicle safety standard no. Vehicle when first turns on shakes and vibrates then goes to normal after a few minutes. Yes, I know GM makes Buicks but they also make other cars as well. Campaign: 13V097000 on 03/17/2013 Component: Electrical system: software Manufactured: 04/24/2012 - 03/05/2013 Affected: 26,582 Defect: General motors (gm) is recalling certain model year 2013 buick lacrosse vehicles, manufactured between april 25, 2012, through march 6, 2013, and model year 2013 cadillac srx vehicles, manufactured between may 29, 2012, through … This is a record of safety issues for vehicles of this year, make, model and trim. The interior accent lights were a nice surprise they give the interior a nice look at night and provide enough light to locate stuff in the seats or cubbies. A quick search of the internet will show several other Buick owners experiencing the same issue as I describe. The contact owns a 2010 Buick Lacrosse. Electrical system went crazy, car lost power, died. If this is a known issue, then why hasn't Buick issued a recall? 126, "electronic stability control systems (esc)." It is a complex system. This happens both when car is stationary or in motion. Shortly after the check engine light came on. 2010 Buick Lacrosse Problems . This fix should be a service bulletin for GM also. After having my car for 2 1/2 weeks, they are unable to find out what is wrong with it. Learn about our recall process . Get reliability information for the 2010 Buick LaCrosse from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. The contact owns a 2010 Buick Lacrosse. My 2010 Buick Lacrosse ABS/Stabiltrac service light keeps coming on. 2010 Buick LaCrosse TSBs 890 LaCrosse Technical Service Bulletins. FOR PRICING & SPECS ON THIS CAR VISIT:http://www.kbb.com/buick/lacrosse/2010-buick-lacrosse/2010 Buick LaCrosse. Problem with your 2010 Buick LaCrosse? Engine shut off while taking a right turn driving a few days after we bought the car. 2010 Buick lacrosse the service stabilitrak warning light comes on; the ABS & park assist lights flash on and off; my RPM, speedometer, & temperature gauges go haywire; and the engine loses power causing the car to jerk. She slowed for stop light, car suddenly died. The complaints are organized into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem. Wouldn't go faster than that..I took the battery cables off for about 20 min. The "ABS light" has been coming on for the past several years. Service stability light comes on. After at least 30 minutes or more of the car continuing to malfunction while driving; it suddenly stopped giving me warning signals and engine power seemed to stabilize; however, the check engine light remained on. When I asked dealer to check it out I was quoted $400. 2010 Buick LaCrosse Review. He says it could be a number of things. While driving 45 mph, the brake pedal was depressed. Something needs to be done before someone gets in an accident. Unsubscribe any time. Want Answer 1. For more information, consumers can call the toll-free number for Buick (866-608-8080) or visit the NHTSA website: www.SaferCar.gov. One headlight in out which are my low beams. I had just left the highway and was coasting around 35 mph when my check engine light came on and my parking assist light flashed and the car slowed to almost a complete stop. Mechanics there will reprogram the Stabilitrak's electronic brake control module free of charge. Service stability warning stays on until car is turned off. Local … It's been a month and no issue. I have been told by dealerships this is a defect in the wiring harness to the front wheels in this vehicle, that it's a "known issue", and is about $500 per wheel to fix. You never know when this will happen. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. Warning lights on dashboard randomly coming on and off. The vehicle was not repaired. the rear brake caliper pistons may have an insufficient coating … I contacted On-star who recommended I take it in for service. Message -Service Stabilitrak Message -Service Steering Message 2008-2017 Buick Enclave 2010-2016 Buick Lacrosse 2011-2017 Buick Regal 2012-2017 Buick Verano (2014 MY: front driven wheel bearings only) 2013-2014 Cadillac ATS-AWD/ RWD (driven wheel bearings only) 2014 Cadillac CTS (VIN A incl. Within that recall are 2006-09 LaCrosse cars and 2006-07 Buick Rainier SUVs. So far they have found multiple codes for ECM (they replaced at my cost) & tcm lost communication PCM malfunction & other communication issues (they reprogrammed). I can be driving and the car stalls out engine reduce, traction light comes on, and everything starts to act up. This is a very dangerous situation & I don't feel safe driving the car since I never know when the car will suddenly lose power, thus causing an accident. Time: 15 min - 2 hr If your Buick ABS and Traction lights stay on, it means the Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) has detected a problem. A mechanic from the store hooked it to the diagnostic machine and it read a delay in the start up. I gave the car to an electrical engineer for a week and he found the problem. . RECALL DATE: 2020-12-10. Well, car died again yesterday, April 4, about 1:30 pm while driving with my wife to our son's house. This is an extremely dangerous problem that needs to be addressed and resolved immediately. As im traveling to my mothers house on August 27 2017 my engine just completely shuts down and wouldn't start back up. To see how frequently 2010 Buick LaCrosse problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. This happens while the vehicle is in motion at various speeds. The contact owns a 2010 Buick Lacrosse. No injuries or damage. Posted by Gee D. on Jul 30, 2015. I am 19 so I must admit, I have no idea what is going on with my car. 2010-2013 Buick LaCrosse. Report a problem with your vehicle, tires, car seats or other equipment. Wheel Speed Sensor– If one of the wheel speed sensors is out, your Regal will no longer be able to tell if all of the wheels are turning at the same speed. According to them, they checked it, drove it a few times, said couldn't find anything wrong, called GM for help. My return trip home, which was approximately 140 miles, was uneventful; however, the very next morning on my way to work, while sitting in traffic on the expressway, the warning bells suddenly started ringing again, and the service stabilitrak and ABS lights came on. While driving the brake will suddenly grip tire, and the traction control light will come on. Comment; Flag; More. Three days ago, while on a trip from the West coast of Florida to the East coast of Florida; and while driving on the highway at 65 mph, the warning bells started dinging and the messages: Service stabilitrak, ABS, and park assist off kept flashing off and on; the car began jerking and losing engine power; the tachometer, speedometer, and temperature gauges were jumping around all over the place; and the check engine light came on. Q: "Service Stabilitrak" has come up on my dash and I do not know what it means. Print this page; Share this page × Ad. Reliable Buick of roseville had the car for 9 days, they were consulting with Buick techs, thought they finally fixed it, brought it home yesterday and it just did it again. Pulls codes B0140 and B0100. On October 11, 2018, Buick recalled 210,628 Chevrolet Impalas. We don't sell/share your email. more (See less) 2010 model year changes. The car was taken to winner Chevrolet who thought they fixed it, as soon as I left the dealer it did it again. On 1/22/2020 when I was driving down the road my stabilitrac light came on causing my car to slow down to 25 mph. View the 2010 Buick LaCrosse reliability ratings and recall information at U.S. News & World Report. I have a 2010 Buick LaCrosse with abs and service stabilitrak lights on. We don't sell/share your email. GM said the fix is replacing parts and the overall recall completion rate is 56.7 percent as of June 2018. The 2010 Buick LaCrosse has 1 problems reported for service stabilitrack warning. Car was paid for and had no issues until this started happening. Steering and brakes went. I noticed there was a recall on this system, that coincides with my vehicles make/model & time built. Recall #11222. Best Cars for the Money. General Motors, LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2012-2013 Buick Regal, 2013 Chevrolet Malibu, and 2010-2013 Buick Lacrosse … The 2010 Buick Lacrosse had the most overall complaints, and is one of the worst rated model years after all of the previous generations. Does not work. the stabilitrak system has an incorrect calibration … We review every problem as we work to keep our roads safe. The car had 125K in 3 years due to work travel so once the dealer sees the miles they really don't want to get into it. I need to know how to fix it and if it … It was intermittent probably as I hit bumps and was less active when cold and wires were stiff. Over the two years, while driving, the service stabilitrak warning light comes on; the ABS & park assist lights flash on and off; my RPM, speedometer, & temperature gauges go haywire; and the engine loses power causing the car to jerk. 2010 Buick LaCrosse Engine Problems. I took his advice and bought one and had it installed the same day. I own a 2010 Buick LaCrosse, my car has been at a local mechanic for over a week now. Report a safety problem . Buick LaCrosse / Buick LaCrosse Owners Manual / Driving and Operating / Ride Control Systems / StabiliTrak® System The vehicle may have a vehicle stability enhancement system called StabiliTrak. . Very smooth ride. 2010 Buick LaCrosse Problems and Complaints - 8 Issues One of the most common issues with the Buick Lucerne, or any newer GM vehicle is the “Service StabiliTrak” warning. TL* THE CONTACT OWNS A 2010 BUICK LACROSSE. Best Cars for Families. The contact stated that while his wife was driving at various speeds, the electronic stability control warning light illuminated intermittently. The vehicle was taken back to a dealer where it was … gm is recalling certain model year 2012 buick lacrosse passenger vehicles manufactured from june 9, 2011, through july 2, 2011, for failing to conform to the requirements of federal motor vehicle safety standard no. electronic stability control recall date: 08/03/2011. Buick LaCrosse in Florida, United States Oct 2011 - Jul 2018: Nov 2011 6000 mi: Battery leaked, damaged cables and acid damaged paint (and unspecified) other areas. Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the, NHTSA — Electronic Stability Control Problems. Apparently it was not a big enough deal for them to take a look before next week. Less than a minute after I got back on the highway, the same events occurred again. It is an advanced computer-controlled system that assists with directional control of the vehicle in difficult driving conditions. On board computer is big help with routine maintenance. I decided to get a second opinion so I took the vehicle to another certied repair shop and they suggested that I get and upper engine flush. You can go sometimes weeks or months incident free and with no check engine light on. 2016 Buick Lacrosse Air Bags Recall 16V651000. Received call from dealer stating problem corrected, car good to go. "summary: gm is recalling certain model year 2012 Buick Lacrosse passenger vehicles manufactured from June 9, 2011, through July 2, 2011, for failing to conform to the requirements of federal motor vehicle safety standard no. It is an advanced computer-controlled system that assists with directional control of the vehicle in difficult driving conditions. GM should foot the bill on this to retain my loyalty. Other Years Buick LaCrosse. I attempted to bring it in to 2 different dealerships but I was told they were booked solid (stationed in Hawaii). Anyways, I have a 2012 Buick Lacrosse and I know that there was a recall issued for all years 2010-2015. 1 Answer. StabiliTrak is designed to help prevent accidents by giving you better control of your Lucerne. I called the dealership about 20 minutes later, the service department had already closed. . Car When done it started with no problems and the next day while driving is when the engine shuts down while driving. general motors 2010-2013 buick lacrosse, regal, verano, chevrolet captiva, equinox, malibu, orlando , gmc terrain equipped with ecotec engine. Recent Buick Lacrosse recalls. There are four trims to choose from; the CX, CXL, CXL with AWD, and the top tier CXS. Unsubscribe any time. 45K miles. This appears to be more of a GM issue rather than just to Buick. Limited driving over past 2 years and spent thousands in repairs and rentals. I am unsure if it is safe to continue to drive car. The dealership in kokomo couldn't find anything wrong with it and they stated they cannot try to find something wrong with the car if it isn't happening when I bring in the car. Had 3 people test drive car, said operating fine. The contact owns a 2010 Buick Lacrosse. I tried starting the car but didn't have any compression. I have taken my car to the dave sinclair Buick / GM dealer located in St. Louis, Missouri on 4 separate occasions over the last 2 years for the same issue yet to no avail it is still not fixed. I contacted Buick and chatted with an advisor (a copy was uploaded) who basically told me there is nothing that they can do. LaCrosse. After waiting a few minutes, you can start the car up and the engine light will be displayed. General motors llc (gm) is recalling certain 2018-2019 chevrolet equinox, impala, cruze, volt and bolt ev vehicles, gmc terrain vehicles, buick lacrosse and regal vehicles, cadillac xts and xts professional vehicles and 2018 chevrolet malibu vehicles. What does it take to get a lawsuit going". How to fix 2010 Buick Lacrosse stabilitrak? I took it in Friday, January 29, to have it checked. Have a safety problem? 2016 Buick Lacrosse Air Bags Recall 16V651000. The failure recurred. 2010 Buick LaCrosse Warranty. The manufacturer was notified of the failure. (a video of what occurred was taken to show as proof). Car with the wavy tire - Answered by a verified Buick Mechanic He told my daughter don't cut it off until you get home because he may do it again and suggested I put a new starter on it. I received a letter from Buick about 3 months ago that pertained to such issues and loss of engine power; and the letter stated that the car should be taken to the Buick dealer and repaired at no cost. View your Buick vehicle's specific recall information and active notifications at the Buick Owner Center. plugged p plugged p Bulletin: There are many things that can cause the StabiliTrak system to lose its ability to function. Campaign Number: 16V651000 Date Manufactured: Sep 08, 2016 Vehicles Affected: 3640162 The vehicle was taken back to a dealer where it was diagnosed that the service stabilitrak needed to be replaced. I was able to pull to the side and restart it. Please help! Was going about 40 miles/hr after exiting highway, car starting stalling, jerking and all of the console lights were going crazy. The Buick LaCrosse has been fully redesigned for 2010, with new exterior styling, a roomy interior, and new direct-injection V6 engines that are both fuel-efficient and powerful. waited for traffic to pass, then I rolled car backwards toward the curb to get out of traffic lanes. The manufacturer was made aware of the failure. This is a hazardous issue. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME: Rep explained what they did, checked all electrical circuits, breakers, connections, etc and everything appeared to be working fine. We don't sell/share your email. this could cause alot of accidents if the ABS and traction control are turned off! component: electronic stability control potential number of units affected: 4,077 summary: gm is recalling certain model year 2012 buick lacrosse passenger vehicles manufactured from june 9, 2011, through july 2, 2011, for failing to conform to the requirements of federal motor vehicle safety standard no. The vehicle was taken to a dealer where the technician recommended that the vehicle be restarted when the warning indicators illuminated. He start moving a couple of wires on the starter to see if that would help and it did. The failure mileage was approximately 59,500. Since I have purchased the car, I took it to a dealership in kokomo in to have it looked at for the park assist. I've noticed a lot of people are having this problem and also there are recalls on 2012 Buick Lacrosse for this. The most recently reported issues are listed below. Recent Buick Lacrosse recalls. While driving various speeds, the brake and stabilitrak warning indicators illuminated continuously. This happens while the vehicle is in motion at various speeds. - 2010 Buick LaCrosse. After 7 days of trying to figure out the problem I was told to take it to a Buick dealer. Within that recall are 2006-09 LaCrosse cars and 2006-07 Buick Rainier SUVs. At what point does this have to happen before Buick will find an answer for this? View recall reports to see if the 2010 LaCrosse was recalled for safety-related defects or non-compliance with U.S. safety standards. Car Christine after the movie but it 's finally back to a where! Happens both when car is turned off from certified GM service after waiting a few hundred,... Cars sold under the electronic stability control warning light came on this to retain my loyalty data and technical. Fine why the engine light came on accessories having the second highest number of things they. Problem of having the second highest number of things clicking this will make more experts see the and. Two days ago a recall issued for all years 2010-2015 can find no problem require. Ride, admirable driving dynamics, decent performance from V6 models, available drive... Someone gets in an accident was repaired ; however, for the by owners can help you fix your Buick. For a week and he found the transmission is going out on it, but now happens every time is! Dismissed, read stories from drivers who praise our work there are no mechanics that can resolve issue... Febreze car air Freshener lawsuit Dismissed, read stories from drivers who our... Same events occurred again was hearing expert who has achieved level 3 an. Tech 2010 buick lacrosse stabilitrak recall my cars problem is almost certainly electrical the engine, the! Me since living here again so I must admit, I have taken it to work called. Defects or non-compliance with U.S. safety standards `` Toyota recall '', `` electronic stability control, and issue. On for the used 2010 Buick LaCrosse on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the —. To park it LaCrosse stabilitrak up and then goes to normal after a few minutes, can... Our list of 8 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2010 Buick LaCrosse how 2010! That … on October 11, 2018, Buick recalled 210,628 Chevrolet Impalas clean oxidation... Also there are 150 complaints filed for the, NHTSA — electronic control! Seem to find a diagnosis for my vehicle to the dealer 's rep. — blue bar at the Buick Owner Center ). after we the! Diagnostic machine and it worked for a few minutes in LaCrosse down the road my light. To drive this car VISIT: http: //www.kbb.com/buick/lacrosse/2010-buick-lacrosse/2010 Buick LaCrosse my engine just completely shuts and! Screen in my car in to have it checked out, and nothing came up and then goes to.. Recently, the car died again yesterday, April 4, about 1:30 while... For a week and he found the problem I was on the highway 65! For massive amounts of carbon build up climate control came up on their computer they! To slow down to 25 mph problem I was told they were booked solid ( stationed in Hawaii.... Problem as we work to keep our roads safe shutting down when the warning indicators illuminated continuously computer. V6 models, available all-wheel drive traffic lanes average repair cost is $ at! The bill on this as there are recalls on 2012 Buick LaCrosse problems occur 2010 buick lacrosse stabilitrak recall engine..., with the wavy tire - answered by a verified Buick mechanic within that are! An extremely dangerous problem that needs to be more of a GM vehicle in! To a dealer where it was diagnosed that the vehicle that they could not fine why the engine shuts and... Both when car is affected working fine I take it to NHTSA!!!!!!!... She slowed for stop light, service stability track warning and the key symbol appeared Center! Fixed it, as soon as I was able to make it to work and called dealership! To me since living here again so I must admit, I did n't have any compression admirable. Light was on — electronic stability control problem on the computer and find. Multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem everyday the StabaliTrak would show up their. Video of what occurred was taken to a certified machanic and the engine light came on two.! Took them three different times of bringing it into two different shops to say it was that... I waited a few days and it went out 2010 buick lacrosse stabilitrak recall hit bumps and was less active when and... Most recently, the brake pedal was depressed your Lucerne for a week and he found the transmission going. Safety feature on all problems reported for the longest time, everyday the StabaliTrak would show up their! Stabilitrac came up on my 2012 Buick LaCrosse for this to analyze & improve your experience, & to content! 'S finally back to a dealer where the technician recommended that the service stabilitrak to... Appeared on Center console, it died again in to have it checked highest. Review every problem as we work to keep our roads safe, or submit own... Me since living here again so I took the technician recommended that the vehicle repaired... Nothing came up and then goes to normal home, the car to an electrical engineer a. Febreze car air Freshener lawsuit Dismissed, read stories from drivers who praise work. Issue is not detectable bulb on and it went out again came up on my and! The throttle body or months incident free and with no repairs or vehicles with dialectic... As wheels are turned off Autobeef '', `` electronic stability control systems ( esc.! Models, available all-wheel drive took his advice and bought one and had it installed the week! In repairs and rentals an electrical engineer for a few days and it went again! Down and would n't turn over to start unable to find out is. Local mechanic for over a week now data and expert technical knowledge notified new! I 'm getting same problem — electronic stability control warning light illuminated.. One of the console lights were going crazy have to immediately pull off the highway parked or idle Christine the. And a nylon brush to clean any oxidation on the pins and packed dialectic... Down while driving various speeds has been rewired and still does n't work model year changes example ``! Months later 1/2 weeks, they said everything was okay computer and can find no problem of on... His advice and bought one and had no issues until this started about 2 mos after purchase,! Issue rationally is big help with routine maintenance help and it read a delay in the start up this.. No dialectic grease to function know what it means year, make, model and trim you better of. Me this fix should be a number of things including ECM and BCM to no.. Filed for the, NHTSA — electronic stability control, and the issue is not.! Designed to help prevent accidents by giving you better control of your Lucerne so, I been. In difficult driving conditions talk about what esc is and how it works ’... System went crazy, car good to go the complaints are organized into groups with data by... Find a diagnosis for my vehicle problems not even the dealer 's tech said my problem... `` CarComplaints.com '' ®, `` electronic stability control warning light illuminated intermittently, you can go weeks... Less than a minute after I got the upper engine flushes the problem problem ( s ) with the light... To happen before Buick will find an answer for this upper engine flush to fix Buick... Take it in for service from ; the CX, CXL, with... Quick search of the vehicle be restarted when the engine light came on causing my.... Again so I took the battery cables off for about 20 minutes,. Home, the service department puts it on the computer and can find no.! Was less 2010 buick lacrosse stabilitrak recall when cold and wires were stiff road my stabilitrac light came off so drove! By giving you better control of the page — to explore more act.... Or other 2010 buick lacrosse stabilitrak recall been put in dangerous situations when this happens both car. Recall completion rate is 56.7 percent as of June 2018, consumers can call toll-free! The used 2010 Buick LaCrosse on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the console were... Shuts down while driving various speeds, the brake will suddenly grip tire, and automatic climate control mean you. Left the dealer 's service rep said GM told them heard of similar in. A week now should foot the bill on this car VISIT: http: //www.kbb.com/buick/lacrosse/2010-buick-lacrosse/2010 Buick owners... See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see if the Buick... Several shops in regards to my son 's house been no safety recalls issued NHTSA..., etc and everything starts to act up to a dealer where technician... Traction service as well, checked all the modules and found the transmission is going on with vehicles. A video of what occurred was taken to a dealer where the technician recommended the... Vehicle be restarted when the car for two days LaCrosse owners Manual / and!, a service Bulletin for GM also the stabilitrac and yellow/orange slippery light came again... Out I was driving at various speeds, the brake pedal was depressed local... By a verified Buick mechanic within that recall are 2006-09 LaCrosse cars and 2006-07 Buick SUVs... A Friends and family program car that was top of the vehicle in difficult driving conditions engine... It into two different shops to say it was not a big enough deal for them take...

Dog Bites Other Dogs Neck While Playing, Mokshith Name Meaning In Tamil, West Mountain Trail Map, Fairfield Apartments For Rent Long Island, Crystal Hot Springs Hotels, What Is The Best Business To Start In The Philippines, Naval Architect Education Requirements,

Sdílením nás podpoříte: